Dancers and Vendors
All individuals’ on-grounds working, volunteering, or providing services for the Florida Indian Heritage Association, Inc. must implement the following guidelines as part of the COVID-19 policies.
COVID Protocol for Dancers and Vendors.
- All Dancers, Vendors, and their guests will go through temperature check for COVID-19 at the arrival of each Dancer, Vendor, and their guests. A daily data log of screening which includes a temperature check must be held by each group for all dancers and vendors must be maintained for the duration of the stay by the dancers and vendors on the grounds. (Data Log Attached)
- Dancers and Vendors will follow all mandated CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines and/or restrictions for Personal Protective Equipment. Face Coverings are required 100% of the time when not performing. (Resource Link Attached)
- Dancers and Vendors will follow all mandated CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines and/or restrictions for maintaining social distancing around stage, seating areas, and around audience (Resource Link Attached)
If you are selling Merchandise:
- Point of service terminals must be sanitized between each use and before and after each show.
- All businesses must sanitize their merchandise and display areas frequently.
- All businesses are required to have hand sanitizer stations at all points of service.
Cash, debit, credit card, and check handling. The U.S. dollar and credit card payments will continue to be accepted at all locations. Workers will use hand sanitizer or wash their hands immediately after handling cash or credit cards. NOTE: Individuals taking payments may not touch any food or service item without sanitizing their hands.