Come one come all to the FIHA Tipi Set up and demonstration day on November 19 at the Savannah’s in Fort Pierce. We will be there from noon to 3:00 for a fun time of Tipi setting, drumming and dancing. Bring your friends and any water or snacks you may want while you are there.
The pre-sale ticket site is up and ready for you. Click Eventbrite to get your tickets early.
April 9, 2017
FIHA is proud to announce that the 2017-2018 Board of Directors and Powwow Chairman have been chosen for the year. These men and woman who have chosen to aid us in making the FIHA Powwow the best powwow in Florida.
- Powwow Chairman is Joe Pierro
- President is Richard Gallant
- 1st Vice President is Karen Brabham
- 2nd Vice President is Christine Minick
- 3rd Vice President is Savannah Krevitz
- Secretary is Kristen Gallant
- Treasurer is Marvin (Rusty) Cunha
- 1st Member at Large is Jack Irvin
- 2nd Member at Large is Ashley Graham
- 3rd Member at Large is Steve Gagne.
Let us take a moment and congratulate them and give them our support for another successful year.
Click on the link below to see our latest newsletter
Hot off the press… the December 2016 FIHA Newsletter.
Check it out here.
Here is our latest Newsletter!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW 2016-2017 PRINCESSES!! Senior Princess Ashley Graham and Junior Princess Shyann Rose!